Ever since I got my iPhone 4 I have been trying to figure out how best to organise my Apps and what Apps to leave. Please see the for the beautiful results I achieved bellow.
Here are my basic tips:
- Use only folders. Don't leave any single apps, no matter how often you access them.
- Use folder names as close to the Categories Apple uses the App Store.
- Use as little number of folders ass possible. See some of my suggestions
- Use only grayish wallpapers. Forget colors and even strong black or white ones
- Put the folders where the main stock App in them was located.
- Sort the apps inside according to color tones, so they look like rainbow.
- If you have more than 9 apps per folder, gett the better ones on top